The book of Acts is history, but it is also far more than history. It is the story of how God dramatically changes the lives of those who make Jesus their Lord. It is a story waiting to be relived again and again by idealistic, faithful men and women who dare to follow the world's greatest radical Leader.
The fact is that the book of Acts may be far more radical than some of us think. Some of us have read Acts for years and have taught our favorite verses from it to others on many occasions. We think we know this book. We think we are like the people it describes. We feel comfortable in Acts. Perhaps we should not. A careful look at Acts will reinforce many of our convictions, but it will also stretch us, challenge us and even shake us up. If that is what we need, and I think it is, so be it.
The book of Acts was written to show how the gospel spread according to Jesus' plan, to "Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth"(Acts 1:8). It also provided the history of the establishment of specific congregations to whom later letters would be written. It powerfully records how individuals became a part of God's kingdom. It clearly shows the conversion process, and combining the elements of the different accounts, we can demonstrate the big picture of just what becoming saved disciples of Jesus is all about. The history of the church in Acts is so important for disciples young and old to learn, because it must be the "norm"for the church today!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ