We are trekking back through time to ancient Arabia. Caravans of camels crisscross one million square miles of sand and rock. Worship of the moon, sun, planets, and other divinities is rampant. Christianity is in state of moral decay and doctrinal chaos. The year is 610 AD.
Mohammed, convinced the angel Gabriel has a message for him, pays attention, begins preaching, and in time a band of men has gathered around. In a mere century, the empire reaches from Spain to India, and it is growing.
Fast forward 1400 years. Muslims (literally, those who submit to Allah), no longer confined to the sands and rocks of Arabia, are not small, either. They have become the second largest religious movement in the world?
This is the story of Islam, its sacred book, and the challenges confronting every one of us as we take this major world religion seriously.
Four Audio lessons. Resources for further study are included. A complete copy of the Qur'an (pdf) is also with the series.
- History - The Story of Islam
- Scripture - The Qur'an
- Violence - Jihad and Terrorism
- Connections - Bridge Building & Faith Sharing
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ