The long-neglected biblical teaching on what happens after death
What happens after we die? There are few questions more universal than this. We all want to know what happens when we die. No matter our religion, culture, or social status, no one is indifferent about death.
But exactly what happens the instant we die? Is there a second chance for those who did not turn to the Lord during their earthly lives? Do we become angels, floating up in the clouds, or ghosts, restlessly roaming the earth? Do we go down a tunnel of light? Are people even conscious of what happens between death and Judgment Day, or does our soul simply go to sleep? Do we go straight to heaven, and keep an eye on our friends and family still on earth?
In this Book you'll find surprising insights in to what the Bible teaches about the afterlife. You'll learn...
- commonly held beliefs about the afterlife
- what the early Christians believed about life after death
- why most Christians think heaven is now, even before Christ has returned
- who ends up in Hades
- what the Bibles teaches about eternal punishment
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ