In this book, Guy Hammond teaches a four-step protocol that will help you whenever you are tempted to sin. Regardless of the type of temptation you face, you will find that the number of times you give in when enticed to sin will drop dramatically and your levels of personal righteousness will skyrocket to new heights. This program will work no matter where you are in your spiritual journey right now, whether you've been a Christian for thirty minutes or thirty years, whether you have the role of elder, pastor or evangelist or can barely find your way to church on Sundays.
To top all that, this book will explain this four point game-plan, the reasoning behind it and the biblical teachings to back it all up, along with some great tips to help you be successful. You will find that in real-life time you are able to actually implement as many of the four steps that you need to in order to overcome temptation, most often within thirty to sixty seconds, meaning that this is a method you can successfully put into practice as many times as you need to, throughout the day and night, no matter where you are or what you are doing. Whether you're at home, work, or school, on the bus, driving your car or walking down the street, at a sporting event or lying on the beach, sitting in church or plopped down on the sofa watching infomercials, you can do this.
This book is written with much humor, but also with some powerful insights and practical advice on how to overcome temptation. We are all sinners, so no matter what, we will all fail at times. Also included are great tools to help us when we do fail. This is a book that you will continue to use throughout your Christian walk.
Each chapter has discussion and application ideas. It's specifically designed to use in classes or small groups. Its power is increased when used in groups.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ