Church history is at times discouraging and at times inspiring. So why should we explore it? The obvious reason is as the famous motto states, "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." If church history is a litany of mistakes and false statements then it offers an unlimited number of opportunities to learn: it is a great source of practical advice on what not to do. No part of Christianity is without fault. All of us need significant mid-course corrections to the path of our own particular congregation, or church movement.
Church history is important because it shows how movements went astray, stayed on track, and even became stagnant. This series is important because it gives us insight into how to "do" church today.
This contains 8 hours of in-depth messages, and includes a class outline and a PowerPoint presentation.
About the authors: John Oakes is President of the Apologetics Research Society and Robert Carillo serves as President and CEO of HOPE worldwide, Inc.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ