Bible readers have always loved the book of Daniel, inspired by heroes like Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego, who faced persecutions and strove to remain committed to God while held captive in a secular society. But when reading the Book's prophetic and apocalyptic sections, many people feel mystified and confused.
In Daniel: Prophet to the Nations, John M. Oakes presents a balanced and objective attempt to unlock the prophetic message of Daniel, while placing the Book in its proper historical context. For the twenty-first century reader who is able to look back in time and see how countless specific prophecies have been realized, the validity of the message of Daniel is proven in a very convincing manner.
The faith and deep convictions that can be gained from understanding the book of Daniel will help Christians apply the practical examples of righteous living (even in a godless culture) to their own individual lives.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day) Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends) International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days • USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process • If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.