The Gospel of John has a special place in the new Testament. It is not one of the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke) and includes many scenes not found in the other three gospels. It is a personal account of the one who was perhaps the closest friend Jesus had during his earthly ministry. John's gospel was written "that we may believe and, by believing, have life in his name."
The book of John was written to create faith in Jesus and to help us to come to truly know him. Jesus says, "if you have seen me, you have seen the Father."John is unique in the way it presents the claims of Jesus, and in the way it connects the life of Jesus to the Old Testament.
In this series, John Oakes and Robert Carrillo will help you to gain unique insight from John into the life and ministry of Jesus, the Saviour of mankind. Discover Jesus through the eyes of the apostle who new him best and was an eyewitness to every pivotal event in the ministry of Jesus.
The series includes almost ten hours of instruction and Word, PDFs and powerpoints.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ