Fit and Faithful (Kindle)
We all need accountability, purpose and a standard to follow if we are to enjoy good health and peace of heart. All of these things are possible when God is at the center of our lives, and putting him at the center starts with getting back to basics and creating a solid foundation. A dedicated personal trainer and disciple of Jesus Christ, Maria DiGiuseppe believes that a firm spiritual foundation is necessary for true physical health. She shares her spiritual journey to good health and provides the four basic concepts she sees as essential to living a fit and faithful life: Foundation, Application, Commitment to Change and Endurance, a combination that she calls the F.A.C.E. of FitnessSM. Expanding on these four concepts, the following topics are covered:
- Strength training routines
- Maturity and menopause
- Personal fitness assessments
- Breast cancer health
This Book also contains a 31-Day Activity, Nutrition and Inspiration Journal to get you started on–or take you further on–your own journey to being more Fit and Faithful.
About the author: Maria DiGiuseppe has been a certified personal trainer since 1994, a corrective exercise specialist since 2011 and a certified health coach since 2013. Every year since 2002, she has participated in the annual Making Strides Against Breast Cancer event held in Central Park. Maria has one hero: Jesus Christ, who redeemed her life. She makes her home in the New York City area.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535