A House of Prayer
To Love God with an undivided heart is to serve Him with an undistracted life.
This is the promise of understanding and having biblical prayer in our lives. The goal of a follower of Christ is undoubtedly to have the heart and character of our Father in heaven. Prayer is the primer where the transformation takes place. Prayer releases the purposes of God. It brings into focus the practice of God and aligns us with his divine providence. Prayer calls for perseverance that drives us toward renewal. From this little book of prayer, we will discover that our trajectory in the heavens is ultimately determined by our orientation to the ground.
About the Author: For over thirty years Scott and Dionne Davis have been providing ecclesiastical leadership, administrative management, marital and parental guidance for eclectic ministries and diverse communities. The Davises have been a part of dynamic ministries in New York, the West Indies, and Maryland. They’ve spoken on marriage, parenting, and family domestically and around the world. Prior to moving to Greater Baltimore in 2012, they celebrated numerous radio voiceovers, radio show Marriage411 for Clear Channel Radio Z100 New York and podcast for Z100 and Blackberry entitled “Up-Word Call.” They currently serve The Greater Baltimore Church in Maryland.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535