"Adults whom we call geniuses are those who somehow retain and build upon that childlike capacity throughout their lives." —Dr. Peter Gray, Psychologist
Capes & Tiaras and The Power of Childlikeness is a title that most would dismiss as childish or elementary! But surprisingly this Book touches the heart of every human being (no matter what the age) and will make them reconsider their worldview. It examines this principle from a scientific, cognitive, emotional and spiritual perspective. For most, some of our happiest times were when we were children and life seemed carefree and joyful and we lived with little stress. This Book will act like an anti-stress/aging serum and bring life back into a predictable and mundane life/relationship. Tapping into the "Power of Childlikeness" will help one process life's hurts, have deeper friendships, revitalize a marriage and connect with family like never before. The author proves that one must keep hold of one's childlikeness and purge out childishness to live a holistic healthy life. Enjoy!
About the author: Marvin and his wife, Sharisse currently lead a church in Guam. Previously, they led a church in Little Rock, Arkansas. They now lead a church in Guam.
While there, Marvin and Sharisse planted a new congregation in Norwich. Marvin grew up as an atheist himself for half his life, and now being a spiritually-minded person, it gives Marvin a unique worldview. He has a master's degree in pastoral counseling and has spoken and taught on various subjects all over the world. If you enjoy this book, check out his first book, Baguette Moments: Learning the Power of Entrustment.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ