Judaism, Christianity, Islam: Which is the True Legacy of Abraham?
Listen and watch as three accomplished scholars debate the legacy of Abraham? The speakers are:
Dr. Douglas Jacoby is a Christian speaker and writer, and has lectured in over 80 nations. He is also principal instructor in the Athens Institute of Ministry. He received his bachelors in history from Duke, masters in theology from Harvard Divinity School, and doctorate in Ministry from Drew University. In 2007 he debated the existence of God with agnostic Dr. Michael Shermer. His interests include biology, cosmology, and ancient languages.
Rabbi Shmuley Boteach is host of the National TV show, "Shalom in the Home,"airing on The Learning Channel, and the best-selling author of 18 books. In Oxford, where Rabbi Shmuley served as Rabbi to the students for eleven years, he played host to, and debated, some of the world's leading thinkers and statesmen including Mikhail Gorbachev, Stephen Hawking, and Professor Richard Dawkins.
Imam Shabir Ally is president of the Islamic Information & Dawah Centre International in Toronto where he functions as Imam. Mr. Ally travels internationally to represent Islam in lectures and interfaith dialogues and explains Islam on a weekly television program called "Let the Quran Speak, Mr. Ally also holds a B.A. in Religious Studies from Laurentian University with a specialization in Biblical Literature, and an M.A. in Religious Studies from the University of Toronto with a specialization in Quranic Exegesis.
The debates runs 2 hours and 20 minutes.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ