The letter of Ephesians is not only profound because of the mysterious nature of deep truth that it reveals, but for the simple way it presents the most basic Christian truths. It presents the basic doctrines of the Christian faith comprehensively, clearly, practically, and winsomely.
The letter is addressed to the Ephesians but was probably a circular letter intended to be read to all of the sister churches in the province of Asia. Ephesus was the dominant center of the region. It was a melting pot of nations and ethnic groups. Greek and Roman, Jew and Gentile mingled freely in its streets. In Paul's day Ephesus played a role not unlike that of Venice in the Middle Ages or New York City today.
Dr. Marutsky clearly communicates the powerful lessons from Ephesians. The six messages are:
1. Glory and Grace: Ephesians 1
2. Peace and Grace: Ephesians 2
3. Mystery and Grace: Ephesians 3
4. Gifts and Grace: Ephesians 4
5. Church of Love and Light: Ephesians 5
6. Strong in the Lord: Ephesians 6
Power point in included on CD.
Over six hours of instruction, inspiration and practical truths are presented.
About the teacher: Dr. Greg Marutzky serves as a minister in southern California. He received his Dr. of Ministry degree from Abilene Christian University. He has served as a campus minister, and as a minister in San Diego, Denver, Los Angeles and Dallas. He was also staff chaplain at the Nebraska Medical Center and Creighton University Medical Center.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ