A Most Unique Book
I do think this latest book of mine is in some ways my most unique – and yet the topic is anything but unique. I’ve asked hundreds of people if they thought they were right with God. With but few exceptions, almost all have answered yes. In light of what Jesus said in Matthew 7:13-14, most of their answers were sadly incorrect. In this short book (102 pages), I address biblically the three most common answers I receive about why people believe they are okay with God: I am a good person; I had a salvation experience at some point; I am a committed Christian.
I wrote this book with the intent of giving copies to friends, neighbors and relatives and asking them to read it as a favor to me. I will explain that after reading it, I would hope we can discuss it and I can answer questions that they have. Everyone should examine and reexamine their relationship to God from the Bible. Further, those who are okay with God will receive encouragement and be better equipped to help others answer the question.
As I said, I think the book is unique and uniquely needed by a huge segment of the population. I predict that this little volume will accomplish more than any of my others in helping people get to heaven. Get a copy and read it, after which I am confident you too will give copies to your relatives, neighbors and friends. It may well make an eternal difference in the life of someone you love!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ