What if God called you to move and become a missionary in some faraway place that had never heard the truth about Jesus Christ? Can you imagine! Preaching to the lost, learning their language and customs, spending day in and day out on the mission. Maybe you've always dreamed of planting a church or preaching the gospel. Maybe you've wondered why you weren't called to such a noble task. After being freed of demons, a man wanted to go with Jesus into the mission field but:
"He did not permit him but said to him, 'Go home to your friends and tell them how much the Lord has done for you, and how he has had mercy on you.'" —Mark 5:19
Jesus has called every one of his disciples to "Go and make disciples of all nations." That means that whatever nation, state, county, city, town or village you live in is a mission field. Should we wait for some foreign missionary to come evangelize for us? No! We should realize that we have been called to move (hearts not our homes) and become missionaries right where we are; telling friends, family and even total strangers about how much Jesus has done for us!
This is more than a book. These twelve weeks of lessons and interactive challenges may very well change your life, your family, your church, and most importantly the eternal destiny of the those that live in the mission field where you wake up every single day.
This is your mission field, should you choose to accept it!
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ