Dr. Oakes and Mark Wilkinson share the principles that will help believers correctly understand and apply the Bible.
Listeners will be able to become familiar with key concepts of interpretation such as:
- Hermeneutics: The systematic study of the principles and methods of interpretation (of the Bible). The meaning in the greater sense.
- Exegesis: Explaining the meaning of the text; i.e., what the author meant when he wrote to the people of his day.
- Homiletics: Practical application of the meaning of the text for us today.
- Eisegesis: Reading a meaning into the text which was not in the original (because of a bias of the interpreter).
About the teachers: John Oakes explores some of the problems of misinterpretation such as using the Bible to say something it does not day; Using the Bible in an unbalanced way, and confusing command and principle. Mark Wilkinson is an assistant professor of Nursing at Lubbock Christian University. He has a Masters in Bible from the Sunset International Bible Institute and lives in Lubbock, Texas.
Over 8 hours of teachings with Word, PDFs and powerpoints included.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
***FIRST: You MUST have an EREADER App to Dowload an Ebooks and Read it
*Apple Products=iBooks App. *Android=Moon+Reader App (or Any ereader app). *Kindle App
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR DESKTOP/LAPTOP/PHONE/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
When you purchase a KINDLE eBook from us, IT DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP Here is a link to instructions on how to send the book to Kindle library: https://youtu.be/CKg0xt0ZbsA
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ