Should Christians Follow the Old Testament?
A relatively new religious movement has grown to over 200,000 members in the US and 20,000 in Israel. This collective group proclaims that Christians must embrace the Jewish characteristics of the early church, particularly the Torah (the Law of Moses). The Messianic Jews, or Messianics as they are also called, aim to keep the Sabbath, observe the Jewish festivals, use Hebrew and Aramaic words, and call their leaders rabbi. They lament that so few believers have studied the Old Testament even though Christians claim that both testaments are the word of God. They rightly deny the common Protestant claims that the Old Testament law was the root of legalism, is opposed to grace, or that it does not reflect God’s character. At the same time, they also accept the New Testament and Christ as the Messiah. In this way, Messianics view themselves as the enlightened bridge between Evangelical Christianity and the Jews. In this book, Douglas Jacoby addresses:
• The Roots of Messianic Judaism
• Messianic Jewish Terminology
• Is Torah Really for Today?
• Jesus Fulfilled the Law
• Is the Old Covenant Still in Effect?
• Are Israel Still God’s People?
• The Rejection of Israel
• Will All Israel Be Saved in the End Times?
• The Sabbath Circumcision, Keeping Kosher and the Temple
• Romans, Galatians, the Jew-Gentile Controversy and “the Israel of God”
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ