Mind Change, the book that has encouraged thousands of people to think differently and victoriously about difficult circumstances in their lives, is now in audio format. The author, Thomas Jones, reads the thirteen chapters that are the core of the Mind Change message.
As part of the presentation, the author speaks of two constants: our problems and God's promises. We can choose to say "I know God promises to take care of me" BUT "I don't see how I can ever get through this situation." And we leave with our thoughts on the right side of the "but." The revolutionary switch of thinking says, "I don't see how I can ever get through this situation" BUT "I know God's promises to take care of me."
Learning to put God in his proper place on the right of the "but," begins to transform our thinking from negative to positive and helps us see and affirm the work of God in our lives. Whether you are struggling with depression, grief, a debilitating illness, or whatever else, this book will help you to no longer say, "but: problems" or "but:obstacles," and to instead be an victorious overcomer by saying, "yes: problems, yes: obstacles, but God!"
This audio book would be especially encouraging to those who have seeing problems or are unable to read for other reasons. But, all will benefit from being able to hear the message directly from the author—we all have challenges in life and need to have a mind change as to how we approach them.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ