Tammy's objective in her exposition of the gospel of Matthew is to help you know God better, in a simple, practical and personal way. Her intention is for you to come away from each chapter with specific and practicals for each day. To become more like Jesus every day. Never striving to earn salvation but rather wanting to offer a grateful response to God. She covers all 28 chapters of Matthew with insights that will challenge, inspire and move you to be closer to Jesus.
CONTENTS Matthew Chapter One: Righteous‚ Says Who? Matthew Chapter Two: The God Who Tells the Future Matthew Chapter Three: Producing Good Fruit Matthew Chapter Four: Love in the Desert Matthew Chapter Five: Confronting My Core Values Matthew Chapter Six: Where No One Sees Matthew Chapter Seven: Dealing with My Plank Matthew Chapter Eight: He Drove Out the Spirits with a Word Matthew Chapter Nine: Compassion and Great Affection Matthew Chapter Ten: Acknowledging Jesus Matthew Chapter Eleven: A Worthy Response Matthew Chapter Twelve: Greater Than the Temple Matthew Chapter Thirteen: Holding On to the Heart of a Disciple Matthew Chapter Fourteen: "Was Wrong" Matthew Chapter Fifteen: Worship Matthew Chapter Sixteen: Watch Out Matthew Chapter Seventeen: Changed for GoodÐTrusting God Matthew Chapter Eighteen: Expecting Change Matthew Chapter Nineteen: Not What, But Who Matthew Chapter Twenty: No Argos for Me Matthew Chapter Twenty-One: Moving Mountains Matthew Chapter Twenty-Two: Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength Matthew Chapter Twenty-Three: Crucial Conversations Matthew Chapter Twenty-Four: Faithful and Wise Matthew Chapter Twenty-Five: Moments of Reckoning Mathew Chapter Twenty-Six: When Reassurance Is Not Reassuring Matthew Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Time to Be Silent and a Time to Speak Matthew Chapter Twenty-Eight: Fear or Faith Appendices I. Ten Common Fallacies of Biblical Exegesis II. Core Values III. Reward, Commendation, Salvation IV. Crucial Conversations V. Jesus and Loss
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day) Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends) International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days • USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process • If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.