Spiritual Trauma: A Guide For Healing Your Heart From Church Hurts
Spiritual trauma didn't start with your church, but it does exist there. Why? Because people sin. There is nothing particularly complicated about it–spiritual trauma is the mental and emotional harm that comes from having damaging or abusive interactions with other Christians. Any tight-knit church fellowship, regardless of its denominational affiliation, will naturally supply the preconditions necessary for spiritual hurts to occur.
But what if you coul heal from those painful wounds without giving up your faith? What if you could be freed from Satan's lies and find fulfillment in your Christian walk again–not by trying harder, but by trying differently? Drawing on his years of clinical practice with disillusioned Christians, Dr. Sean St. Jean will guide you through the steps needed to help you heal from church trauma and find peace with God.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: Dr. Sean St. Jean has been a clinical therapist for the past 15 years and is a professor at King University in Bristol, Tennessee. He has shared his helpful insights or trauma, occupational stres, bunout, and organizational health at conferences around the world. Sean's private counseling practice specialized in helping Christians recover from spirital trauma. He is acitve in his church in Vancouver, Canada, along with his wife Erin, and their three children, Noah, Jacob, and Andrea. You can learn more at searstjean.com.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- We ship worldwide.
- US orders (we ship within 1 business day)
- Media Mail: takes 5-8 business days
- Ground Advantage: Takes 2-5 business days
- Priority: Takes 1-3 business days
- International orders take 7-12 business days to be delivered via USPS, DHL, or UPS and we ship within 1 business day.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and time of year
- Full price will be displayed on first page of cart on the lower left side of the page.
Phone: (888) 932-4535