A little Book with a big message!
The gospel of God's grace, writes Tom Jones, "is not the only message we should be passionate about, but without emphasis on this grace, our passion for other themes may very well do more harm than good." Beginning with a close examination of what Paul meant by the "trustworthy message," Tom Jones presents the case that the grace of God is the trunk of the tree from which many other biblical teachings, including discipleship, relationships and evangelism, must grow.
This is a much-needed book because of the ancient and modern tendency to move from a grace model to a performance model. He charges us as individuals and as a church to take seriously Paul's charge to be "strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus" (2 Timothy 2:1) or, he asserts, we will not be strong at all. It is not enough to include the message of God's grace as one topic among many and have it on a list of things we believe. It must truly become the core of our faith and the deepest conviction from which all else flows.
Tom says, "My prayer is that this Book will point us to the heart of God's healthy message and will help us to restore an emphasis on the gospel of God's grace."
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ