In Acts 2, there are three words used to define supernatural works:
"Miracles" is the Greek word dunamis, defined as "power, ability, physical or moral, as residing in a person or thing." "Wonder" is the rendering of the Greek noun teras, literally, "something strange." The emphasis is on events that cause the beholder to marvel. "Signs" is the Greek word semeion. The word means sign or signal. It implies a thing which can be used for identification. The emphasis is that miracles and wonders are signs of divine authority.
There are unbelievers who deny miracles ever happen. Even among liberal "believers," the miracles of Jesus are doubted or explained away. But none of those who spent time around Jesus, even among his enemies, ever denied his miracles. Instead, they sought to discredit him in various ways, attributing his miraculous power to Satan or demons. The records we have in the New Testament accurately document what Jesus accomplished in the realm of the miraculous.
You will marvel as you meditate on his miracles, watch him create the universe, heal the human body, bend the laws of physics, manipulate creation, read the thoughts of others and resurrect the dead. Think beyond the doubt and absurd fantasies of unbelieving scholars, and understand what he accomplished. Apply these ruminations to your own life, and come to believe, in a fuller and more mature way, what he is capable of achieving in and through you. "The work of God is to believe," so strap in, observe, marvel, and be prepared to believe as never before!
The Supremacy of Faith
The Historical Basis of Modern Science
The Creation of the Universe
Old Testament Miracles
Healing the Human Body
Dealing with the Demonic
Resurrecting the Dead
Knowing the Mind and Heart and Knowing the Future
The Most Wonderful Miracle of All
The Miracles Jesus Did Not Do
Responding to the Miraculous: A Lifelong Journey of Faith
Appendix: All the Miracles of Jesus (Chronological)
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day) Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends) International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days • USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process • If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ
This is an approximate conversion table to help you find your size.