The Gospel of Matthew is the first Gospel, in fact the first Book, in our New Testament. Because of this, Matthew is often the first Book of the New Testament that many read, and it is the first introduction to the life of Jesus for many people. This in and of itself makes Matthew an important Book and one that we should study.
G. Steve Kinnard has written a commentary on Matthew that is scholarly in approach, yet practical in scope. Steve began his study of Matthew by translating the Gospel from Greek into English. From that beginning he helps the reader understand the cultural setting of the Gospels and how that helps us correctly understand the text. He describes the historical, geographical, economic and cultural background of Matthew.
Once the task of determining the correct meaning is done, Steve helps apply that meaning to our day and our lives. Steve points out that the Gospel of Matthew is bold, clear, inspiring and readable. No wonder the early church placed this Gospel before the others. Reading this Book will help you to know Jesus better than ever, as Matthew has the longest portrayal of Jesus. You will see how Jesus is the fulfillment of Old Testament hopes and prophecy and you'll see clearly that Jesus is the Christ, the Messiah and the King.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ