Revelation paints an incredibly vivid and awe inspiring portrait of the world from God's perspective and calls all to be totally devoted to Christ. God intended to strike at our emotions with imagery that invokes fear, excitement, hope, sobriety, and worship. We see God destroying His enemies and establishing Christ's Kingdom. Through the blood of the Lamb, we may join the saints and His angels praising and serving the King of Kings.
Unfortunately, Revelation is often misinterpreted, misunderstood and misapplied. The resulting confusion causes many to miss out on the messages that are so relevant for us today. Much of the confusion stems from the attempt of expositors to make Revelation's events apply to present-day or future events. The book was meant to be understood by the people it was written to the seven churches of Asia.
Revelation addresses the struggles of the earliest disciples, some of whom faced persecution for their faith while others compromised with their culture. Revelation called the early Christians to be faithful through hard times and to turn away from compromising with the immoral world. The same message strikes at the heart of every person today. Who will you serve?
John Beene demonstrates that the bulk of Revelation was fulfilled in the first few centuries of the church. With this in mind, we can see with greater clarity the eternal truths that the book teaches and how they apply to our Christian lives.
Included are the Word and PDF notes so you can follow along with the messages. Spend a few hours in Revelation and get a lifetime of confidence in Jesus who reigns as King!
Bonus material includes an a cappella rendition of the Hallelujah Chorus (based on Revelation), a one-hour audio overview of Revelation by Randy McKean, and an outline of Revelation by Dr. G. Steve Kinnard.
About the teacher: John Beene helped plant a new church in Knoxville, Tennessee and went on to spend sixteen years on the staff of the New York City Church of Christ, where he lead the Staten Island Ministry. John and his wife, Chandra, now make their home in Houston, Texas where John serves as the church administrator and continues to use his various gifts and teaching skills in service to God's people.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ