When it comes to reaching the heart, no other Book in Scripture is quite like Psalms. It can be a constant, nourishing part of our spiritual life, in worship and communion with God. From the opening verse of Psalm 1, "Blessed is the man...,"to the closing exhortation of Psalm 150, "Let everything that has breath praise the Lord,"it brings comfort and restoration for our souls.
The psalms are rich and deep, touching our hearts and revealing the inner emotions and currents. When our hearts are filled with heartache, chaos, and contradiction, we may not need a list of things to do, a "how-to"Book, or a code of discipline. Sometimes we just need connection a lifeline we can cling to and follow back to safety back to God.
The Book of Psalms can be the source that fuels you to greater growth. Even if you have gotten discouraged and find yourself spiritually dry, it's time to stop simply surviving; let the psalms redirect, restore, and revive you it's never too late to thrive!
For more on Douglas Jacoby you can visit: www.douglasjacoby.com
Chapter Titles:1. Thriving or Just Surviving?2. Two Paths3. God's Word in the Psalms4. Finding God in the Psalms5. Double Focus6. The Darkness7. When I'm Drifting8. Create in Me a Pure Heart9. Prayers You Shouldn't Pray10. Christ in the Psalms11. Singing in the Shower12. Open My MouthResources for Further Study of PsalmsPsalms for Every Occasion
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ