Sorting Out the Confusion About the Afterlife
Are you finding all the talk about heaven and hell confusing? Most popular perceptions of the afterlife are actually a jumble of bedtime stories, folk religion, and wishful thinking. The Bible is clear and filled with a better hope than the cliches we cherish. However, you may be surprised to find out what it actually says about questions like these...
- What happens when we die? Do we immediately go to heaven or hell?
- Where did the idea of purgatory come from?
- What can we know about heaven? Who will be there, and what will we do?
- Does hell exist?
- Will unbelievers be judges by God and punished there forever?
- What about those who never heard the gospel message?
- What about near-death experiences?
- Angels, ghosts and other things you've wondered about