RELEASE DATE: JULY 21, 2022
The church in North America is at a crucial moment. Christian ministers and church members have noticed a tangible shift in the way many people within the church are addressing the hot topics of our day. Solid biblical concepts are being replaced by secular ideas, and scriptural words are being replaced by a more current societal vocabulary. Some are feeling more empowered to speak up, while others are shrinking back into silence, afraid to engage.
What is the issue? Progressive Theology - a powerful combination of the prevailing worldly wisdom of our day and a low view of scripture. It is real, dangerous, and is spreading through churches today at an alarming rate.
This book describes the elements involved in an unexamined progressive approach to scripture, and offers some sound advice to Christians who are concerned about how to lovingly engage our culture without compromising biblical truth.
Daren Overstreet discusses the makeup of progressive theology, paying special attention to how it is influencing body life and doctrine within the church, using recent data and essays from people close to the different hot topics that are impacting today’s church. It will be a good resource for leaders and members alike as they navigate out complex world.
Daren currently serves as an evangelist in the Anchor Point Church in Tampa, Florida.
Orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours (usually ship same day)
Media Mail = 3 to 9 business days (doesn't include weekends)
International Orders (outside the US) take 5 to 21 business days
• USPS Tracking is limited to US Only; once package has left the US we can no longer tell where it is in the process
• If you pick DHL the Tracking will tell you where the package is in the process all the way to the doorstep
THESE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS TO DOWNLOAD TO YOUR KINDLE APP/TABLET:
Depending on the device you have some times you can hold on the download attached to this email and it will open a menu up that says one of the following:
• Open with
• Copy to
• Share to
**IN EACH CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE KINDLE APP ICON, IF YOU DO SEE IT CLICK ON IT AND IT SHOULD LOAD THE FILE TO IT. DEPENDING ON INTERNET CONNECTION IT WILL LOAD IN A MINUTE OR TWO SO GIVE IT SOME TIME.
IF IT DOESN'T LOAD OR YOU CAN'T FIND THE KINDLE ICON
PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Open up a browser and go to Amazon.com
2. Log in to your account
3. Put your cursor over Hello (Your Name) to the right of the search bar
4. Scroll down to content and devices
5. Near the top left under Deliver to] you will see Manage Your Content and Devices and Content is highlighted in orange
6. Click on Preferences button to the right
7. Scroll down and click on Personal Document Settings
8. You should then see your kindle fire tablet or any device you downloaded the Kindle App to, write down the kindle.com email address next to it
9. Under this same tab if you scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List you will see your email you will use to send the .mobi Kindle file from to the @kindle.com email address you just wrote down
10. Since this is your first time you may get an email from Amazon asking to verify its you; just click ok
11. It will load to your library in 5-10 minutes
Please call me if you have questions or need assistance: PAUL VASQUEZ